Free online interactive learning aids for children.
“TES iboard. Welcome to the brand new TES iboard. Discover hundreds of free teaching interactives or take a free trial of TES iboard+. Start using activities now.”
iBoard is owned by The Times Educational Suppliment and provides interactive learning aids over the internet. On a freelance basis I created over 50 interactive learning aids for TES iBoard relating to Maths Key Stage 2 for children aged 7 to 11. TES iBoard learning aids are all developed using traditional Flash Vector based methods as the project began several years before Stage 3D, or smartphones were even conceived. As such, they are aimed at desktop usage, not mobiles or tablets, and designed to be projected on a white board before a class by a teacher, or used independantly by a child on a PC. The learning aids have recieved excellent reviews from teachers and children alike. Some of the free to use learning aids that I developed can be tried out from the links below.
This is a selection of links to just a few of the free TES iBoard learning aids that I developed. I've done many more with superior graphics and branding, however, these are only available via subscription to TES iBoard+.
- Add Simplify and Convert to Mixed Fractions
- Christmas Star Drawer
- Christmas Tree Coordinates
- Symmetry and Area Invaders
- Reverse Partitioning Puzzle 4 Digits
- Recipe Proportions Scale Up
- Reflective Symmetry
- Point the Boat - Angle Practice
- Point the Boat - Angle Rescue
- Quadrant Coordinates
- Lily Jump Thousands
- Island Angles
- Flight Route Fog Setting Coordinates
- Flight Route Fog Reaching Coordinates
- Flight Rescue Compass Directions
- Angle Inside Shape Estimate and Measure
- Pocket Money Unequal Shares